COUNTRY SCHOOL - COUNTRY KIDS

We are a class of talented NE, Yr1 and Yr2 children at Tokomaru School, New Zealand. We enjoy learning new things and exploring digital technologies!



Thursday, August 9, 2012

Horowhenua Mail - The Wizard of OZ

Horowhenua Mail

Pupils tread yellow brick road

musical
Tokomaru School year seven pupil Grace Berge, 11, centre, as Dorothy, together with fellow cast members in the school's production of The Wizard of Oz.


Take a look at the fantastic write up in the Horowhenua Mail of our production.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Tokomaru School
    Mrs. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 2 (and all of Tokomaru School),

    I just want to say how immensely proud I am of you all! Tonight's production was AMAZING - the best I've ever seen. You should all pat yourselves on the back for a wonderful performance. Thank you for all the hard work you've put in - I hope you are all proud of yourselves. My daughter Petra and I both loved every minute.

    I hope that I can come and visit you again soon - I will try and sort a time out with Mrs Rasmussen.

    Well done Tokomaru school - you totally rock!
    Love from Mrs Campbell

    ReplyDelete